bucketsofnorthkitsap

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mommy of the year award

So, I often have days where I am sure that I would have won the Mommy of the Year Award - if there were such a thing! This is such a sarcastic Award, it's not even Funny. So, here's the story...
Connor Mikal - my youngest is battling this huge issue with diaper rashes! Every morning, we re-visit diaper rash hell! So, for a while, I leave him diaper-less. Just in case you were wondering, this is doctor-recommended - i'm just doing what she sais:)
I looked over at Connor this morning to see him eating something - he's often doing that - he's in that stage where he eats everything! I looked and said what is that baby - a little brown ball of... oh my gosh, it's poop - a little brown ball of poop!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHH!!! So, I started yelling to my 4yr old - "Get Mommy a wipe" - "Connors eating poop!" So, as Carson is running to get a wipe, he sais " Mommy - there's pee over here too" - yep, a huge puddle of pee by the couch! I'm sure Connor peed and then crawled right through it - they say pee is sanitary - i'm just not so sure about that!!! So, then - as a final blow to anything that would say that i'm a good mother, I decide to put a diaper on my poop eating son and realize - "by george", theres no diapers!!!

You've got to be kidding me!!! I swear I checked our diaper supply just yesterday! So, currently, my son is wearing my 4yr olds pullups - until I cam make it to Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment